Monday 22 November 2010

Where can I start .......................

Well this weekend has definitely been a whirlwind for me. I've just got back from a Youthwork Conference in Eastbourne and God has definitely opened my eyes. The theme for the weekend was surrender, it doesn;t sound like such a challenging subejct when you first hear it, but boy was I challenged. I guess the hardest part for me to grasp was when we were asked to surrender our old selves and stand before God in a new life. I've had some struggles in the past which I thought were gone for good, but being asked to give surrender them for good brought them all back up again. For the time being i'm not quite ready to open the can of worms fully and totally let go, but with time, prayer, support and God I know things will become easier.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you starting a blog -and a very challenging first post -can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete